B&B in Tirano
For your stay in Tirano, we offer you our rooms in the heart of the historic centre, just a 5-minute walk from the departure point of the Unesco Bernina train!
Located on the second floor of a prestigious building in the heart of the historic center of Tirano, Le Stanze del Trenino Rosso is a historic guest house for those who love travel and Italian design by Lago. Nearby you will find typical restaurants and shops, a cycle path and the Bernina red train station just 5 minutes away on foot. Quiet and reserved, in our rooms you will feel welcomed like a friend in a space that combines the warmth of your home with the pleasure of travelling. Around the community table, people get to know each other, tell stories and exchange travel tips. Stefania and Claudio will be ready to suggest you the best excursions on foot and by bicycle, shopping and the specialties of the local cuisine.
– Ticket delivery of the Bernina train upon arrival at the reception;
– Rich breakfast with local products;
– Free wi-fi connection;
– Daily cleaning of the rooms;
– Supply of bed linen and towels;
– flat screen TV in the room;
– Kettle and courtesy herbal teas;
– Use of the common refrigerator;
– Small library and brochures on local attractions;
– Luggage storage without time limits;
– Free covered garage for motorcycles and bicycles just 200m away;
– Covered parking just 200m away (paid service);
– Organization of private transfer to and from the airport (paid service).